Saturday 25 July 2015

My Bikini Collection.

Welcome back to my blog! Possibly one of my favourite videos to watch on youtube are peoples bikini collections, so I thought today I would do my holiday bikini collection! This might seem a lot of bikinis for a holiday but I love buying bikinis and some of these are from last year! So lets get started. 


Gilly Hicks.


I purchased this bikini last year in the Gilly Hicks closing down sale. It's a lovely blue and purple butterfly print with slight hints of white and pink. Behind the print is also little Gilly Hicks logos. The bottoms are small to medium coverage but they are quite high when they are on. The have a slight ruffle all the way around that sits around the hips. The top has thin spaghetti cross over straps at the back and also has a ruffle the whole way around. Under the ruffle of the top is a lovely blue material that's the same colour as the lining of the bikini you can see in the picture.

Brakini- Winnie Miami mint.

My first bikini is this Brakini bikini in the style Winnie Miami mint! This is a neoprene bikini similar to the popular Triangl bikini but they are sold slightly cheaper. I've done a full review on this bikini that you can see here!.


Primark. 


The next bikini is this gorgeous blue and coral paisley print bikini from Primark. I love the detailing on this bikini, the bottoms have braided sides that stretches out to make little holes. The bottoms are medium coverage and are quite low rise. The back of the top has the same braided detailing that creates a cross back. 


NewLook.

This bikini is from New Look and photo really doesn't do the colours of this bikini justice! The print is a bright multicoloured aztec print with black detailing. The bottoms are tie sides and are quite full coverage. The top is a triangle style and at the top of the triangles there are two cut out triangles. This bikini doesn't have any clasps, it just ties so it's perfect if you can't fit a bikini that fits on both the cups and the band. 


Topshop.

I actually got this bikini as a bargain last year in the Topshop sale. It's a bright cobalt blue colour and the material is really textured. Because the bikini is a plain colour I like that the bottoms have a little ruffle along the front and the back. They also tie and the side and have medium coverage. The top is moulded so it fits perfectly and again it ties around the back and around the next. The top has a twisted detailing in the middle of both cups to add a little bit more detailing. 


Topshop. 

Another Topshop bargain from last year is this bright coral bikini. The bottoms are basic brief style with a diamond shape on each hip, the have slightly less coverage at the back and are slightly lower than the tie side bikini bottoms that I have. The top is a bandeau style that ties in the back, and it has a V at the front which makes it look really flattering on if you have small boobs. It also has a removable strap around the neck.


H&M and Matalan.

Every year I like to take a black bikini, just to wear around the pool if I don't go to the beach one day because the chlorine can sometimes strip the colour from my coloured and patterned bikinis. I picked these two up from H&M and Matalan. I features the triangle style black bikini here if you want too see more information about it! 


Triangl. 

My last two bikinis are these amazing Triangl bikinis. Again these are made from neoprene. The first on is in the style Farrah - Golden Fields and the second is the Poppy - Paradise Palms. I will have a full review on both these bikinis up at the beginning of next week so keep an eye out if you're interested in that! 

Thank you for reading, please leave me a comment below of your favourite holiday item to buy!
Michelle xo. 

Links. 

No comments:

Post a Comment